Cruise lines promise that when you step on their ship, you leave all your worries behind. They will take care of everything. They will feed, entertain, transport, and, most importantly, protect you during the cruise. Unfortunately, many cruise lines do not live up to this promise, and many people are injured every year as a result of the negligence of cruise ship operators. If this has happened to you, you may have difficulty getting them to admit their mistake or give you compensation for your injuries. Don’t let cruise lines get away with negligent behavior. The cruise ship injury attorneys of The Cochran Firm South Florida can help you protect your rights and fight for the compensation you deserve. We know the law and can help you, whether your injury occurred in international waters or a foreign port of call. And our nationwide network of lawyers means we can help you no matter where you live. Please contact us today for a free initial consultation.
How We Can Help YouThe Cochran Firm South Florida has extensive experience winning compensation for cruise ship passengers who have suffered all types of injuries. This includes:
- Physical or sexual assault on a cruise ship
- Slip and fall accidents caused by wet decks
- Tripping accidents caused by debris, thresholds, or uneven decks
- Accidents caused by intoxicated passengers or crew
- Water slide and swimming pool accidents
- Accidents suffered during cruise line approved shore-side excursions