What to do if Your Minor Child has Committed a Crime

Miami & Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

If your child is a minor and has been accused of committing a crime, the first thing you need to do is hire a juvenile crime defense attorney. The laws for juvenile crimes are much different than those for adult crime, and an experienced attorney will be able to ensure your rights, and those of your child are protected.

We Will Handle Everything

It is advisable that neither you nor your child make any statement to the police. The same goes for the District Attorney who may try to offer a plea bargain early on. The criminal defense attorneys at the Cochran Firm South Florida are highly skilled at dealing with law enforcement and prosecuting attorneys, and know the tricks they will use to get a guilty verdict.

Your child’s future and your financial stability may hang in the balance when your child is accused of a crime. Keeping your family’s best interests in mind, our criminal defense attorneys will work closely with you to ensure justice is served, and your child gets the real help he or she needs.

If your child has been accused of a crime in or around Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm, or Ft. Myers, Florida, don’t try to work your way through the system alone. Please contact the juvenile criminal defense attorneys at the Cochran Firm South Florida to see how we can help protect your family, and see that justice is truly served.